At the 2018 Scrum Coaching Retreat in London (#scrlon18), team Running with Scissors created a toolkit to enable Scrum and Agile coaches to more effectively support the enterprise Agile transformation.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the team members.
|Suzanne Anthony, CSP||Scrum Team Member|
|John Eisenschmidt, CSP||ScrumMaster|
|Alan Rennebo Jepsen, CSP||Scrum Team Member|
|Juha Luotio, CSP||Scrum Team Member|
|Sophie Manton, CSP||Scrum Team Member|
|Zak Meziane, CSP||Scrum Team Member|
|Alicia McLain, CSP||Product Owner|
|Alan O’Callaghan, CST||Scrum Team Member|
|Dominique Popiolek-Olle, CSP||Scrum Team Member|
|Malte Sussdorff, CSP||Scrum Team Member|
Overview of the Enterprise Agility Focus Points Toolkit
Our team began with a number of focus points:
- Common Drivers
- Key Value Indicators
- Corporate DNA, including: Mindset, Behaviors, Habits, and Tools
- Organizational Structure
Once we identified the focus points, we began to identify and list common impediments that Scrum Coaches observe, typical analysis, and explored possible interventions.
Attached are 2 PDF files with examples of the 20+ items we identified:
- Enterprise Agilty Focus Points – Enterprise Alignment
- Enterprise Agilty Focus Points – Conflicting Objectives
Resources and Links
The team collected a number of useful resources that are relevant to this toolkit. If you have others to share, please comment on this page or contact the team so we can add them.
- Why Agile Transformations Fails
- Scrum Patterns
- Fishbone (Ishikawa) Diagram
- Success Story: Extreme Sprints — Done in a Day!
– Allan Rennebo Jepsen
- The Emergent Leader and 5 Stages of Group Development – Alicia McLain
- The Emergent Leader: Building Psychological Safety for Scrum/Agile Teams – Alicia McLain