Scrum Coaching Retreat Kiev 2017. This event is now in the past.
Date: 26-28 of May, 2017
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Venue: Grand Admiral Resort & SPA
116 Varshavska Street
Irpin’, Kyivs’ka oblast 08200
The Scrum Coaching Retreat in Kiev will be a fantastic opportunity for you to collaborate with other coaches, learning from each other and producing valuable outcomes that will transform the world of work. The retreat is unlike a conference or gathering which sometimes only scratch the surface on topics, here you will go deep into issues that you are passionate about.
At this event you will form into Scrum Teams and work collaboratively to explore an Agile Coaching topic of your choice, going deep into that subject. As a team you will develop your ideas together, learning and delivering value through a number of Sprints. There will be opportunities for cross team learning and feedback at the Sprint Reviews and during the slack time built into the agenda.
The retreat is a long term learning opportunity; it is about making connections that will continue to be valuable long after the retreat has ended.
The retreats are based around a number of principles:
- Retreat: The event creates time and space for focused learning and growth.
- Scrum: Learning is done using an empirical framework called Scrum.
- Teams: Teams are the heart of Scrum and are a key differentiator at the Retreats.
- Deep: Teams go deep into single topics, rather than covering many broad areas.
- Long: Learning, collaboration, and relationships continue long after the event.
- Shared learning: The event is designed for deep, collaborative, shared learning.
- Two sleeps: Connections are made when our brains are quiet; the two nights of sleep allow for creative idea formation.
Friday May 26, 2017
- 16:30 Welcome, Opening Circle
- 17:00 Team Collaboration Topic Selection Team Vision
- 19:00 Dinner
- 21:00 Free time / Games
Saturday May 27, 2017
- 9:00 Morning News & Energizer
- 10:00 Sprint 1 Self-organize your team’s breaks
- 12:00 Sprint 1 Review
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Sprint 2
- 15:30 Sprint 2 Review
- 16:00 Sprint 3
- 18:00 Sprint 3 Review
- 19:00 Free time / Music Jam and drinks
Sunday May 28, 2017
- 9:00 Morning News, Status Update
- 9:30 Sprint 4
- 11:30 Sprint 4 Review – Final
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Scrum Coaching Retreat Retrospective
- 14:30 Closing Circle
- 15:00 End of Coaching Retreat