- Grow Leadership to have the confidence and trust to empower their organisation and achieved their potential.
- Understanding why/how agile exec coaching is different. How to do it effectively.
What is It
The “how-to” guide is a list of short conversations to have with Directors (Derek is director level persona) to help shift their values and influence other areas of the organization
What are our pre-requisites?
When giving advise to anyone, it helps to Gain Trust
This can be done, especially with executives, through Building a relationship, Showing credibility and providing results.
We then defined the problem as an Epic:
“As an Agile Coach, I want to know how to approach and do Executive Coaching, so I can better serve the organization.”
To give some context behind it:
We created some proto-personas, and focused our work on how to influence Derek the Director.
How to Use It
We created the following list of Hot-Topics with which we could be in conversation with our director. Each topic was atempted to be broken down into:
- an Opening Question,
- an Elevator pitch,
- key metrics or case studies,
- sound bites.
The Topics are:
- Better ROI
- How do I Beat the Competition?
- How do I De-Risk my deliveries?
- How do I improve Transparency?
- How to Deliver The Right Thing
- Highlight Inefficiencies
- I am Wonderful
- Incremental Funding
- Increase Trust
- How do I Delight Customers
How we did it
Team forming and Vision creation.
The process we followed:
|Adrian Perreau de Pinninck||Adrian.Perreau@agilar.org||eidrien|
How we got started: